watch me watch you watchin' me.......

"though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night....."

Friday 30 April 2010

Strange lil habits.....

Charismatic & hunky, many hearts he has robbed. His striking resemblance to Zayed Khan made many jaws drop. All the throbbing hearts eventually did fall sick, it's a nauseating habit of his.... pickin' his nose in public. Eeww.....

I knew a girl once, who walked like a duck, her long tresses hung down her back in beautiful black locks. She fingers her hair.... (yikes! that doesn't sound very nice! rephrase....). Hmmm.... She runs her fingers down their length and then puts some in her mouth. Why do people eat their hair?? Is it a delicacy down south?
Yuck!

He was our biology professor and a comic to watch, throughout the lectures, he keeps scratching his crotch. He keeps turning to his class and says, "stop giggling! What's wrong?!", not knowing the source of their mirth is his itchy dangling ding-dongs.
Eeww....

I'll not forget bout my cute 10 year old nephew, has a weird understanding of "symmetry" and "balance" too. Everything he does, he does it twice, on both sides. If there's an itch on the left, he also scratches his right. Huh..??!

My eyes remain a lil' open, especially when I'm in deep sleep, and I also smile-in-slumber, it can get kinda creepy. My boyfriend gets spooked out, he thinks its kinda eerie. Well, I can't help being me, I'm a lil strange too, you see. ;-)
He...he....

7 comments:

slipperythoughts said...

ha ha ha..goldfinger himself;)

duck ,long tresses, down south..hope she only ate the hair on her head..we'l neva know anyways.Wud i know her too?

aayanman said...

Dont we all have some idiosyncrasy or the other? I think it gets quirkier as you get older...i know of someone who falls asleep in the middle of a conversation...

7-aTe-9 said...

rach- i think u just might know her. u shud ask K. he wud know. there was only one with tht peculiar walk and who chews on her hair!!! hahaha... n "goldfinger" is bk in belgaum i heard.

gyanban- hey! i know someone who cud even sleep in the cinema... with dolby surround sound, no less... ME!!!

Saurabh Panshikar said...

I love sleeping while watching a movie... Especially if the movie hall is AC!

The post was Yuck! I liked it!

Madman said...

See like you have your habits others have theirs. Those not may be of liking to you. All they are doing is being them.

I have the habit of finding faults in everything like this one :-D

I would suggest you to change the Background or font colors. Some of the fonts aren't legible.

erer said...

Your nephew seems cute hehe... but the teacher scratching his crotch is gross!!

Life! said...

I love your blog...and the "about me"! I guess i'll come back :)