watch me watch you watchin' me.......

"though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night....."

Monday 29 March 2010

the right to write crap.....

i dream bout flying horses and talking dogs,
of soft sandy beaches and long evening walks,
i dream bout fields of blue flowers that never end,
of stardust in the morning dew and colorful rain,
i dream of a week that has many weekends,
a world full of happy women n handsome men,
i know none of my dreams make any sense...
i think i can heal someone by just holding their hand,
i think i can get into your heart even if u dont let me in,
i think everyone will eventually become my friend,
i dont think beautiful relationships always hv a good beginning,
i think someday love will not have a past tense,
i know what i think just doesnt make any sense....
i hope smiling becomes the latest trend,
i hope kissing in public will not offend,
i hope no one lies and everyone's genuine,
i hope football will become a religion,
i hope men will become a lil less dense .... :-p
i know my hopes just dont make sense....
i smile in my sleep n cry watching a movie,
i pretend there's only good and the bad i do not see,
i becomes obssessed easily and then go on a deaddiction spree,
i live in a bubble where i think n dream n hope freely,
i know how strange it is to be me,
please do not tell me not to live in this pretense,
even though nothing bout me makes sense.

*i know this stuff doesnt make any sense.... i hv a right to write crap n post it coz its my personal space n deserve not to be judged. lol

11 comments:

slipperythoughts said...

:) made me smile...

Unknown said...

Nicely written..Loved every verse of the poem..Keep blogging..

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

That was so amazing!! :)

Chatterbox said...

Beautiful :)
Thoroughly enjoyed every word of your composition.
It's my first visit to your entertaining blog and I am loving it here.

Keep up the fantastic work :)

Cheers!!

7-aTe-9 said...

rach- thanx babes... :-)

netha hussain - thanx alot... for appreciating even my random ramblings... :-)

where thoughts are words - thank u.. i was a lil disappointed when i dropped in at "my random outburts", then i found "where thought are words". lol keep writing...

chatterbox- tht truly is an honour, coming from u. :-) glad u enjoyed mine, i love ur work.

Sorcerer said...

first time here..
loved the writeup.

keep up the great effort

Absurdist said...

actually.... we all know that watever is written is not crap at all... its just living and believing in another dimension. Yo ve got some awesome imagination and live in a different universe... we all live in our own universes... we just got a glimpse of yours... beautiful one...

*Photographer Harjot Kaur * said...

woiw that is awesome!!

aayanman said...

beautifully flowing ..just like a feather floating aimlessly in the sky...

7-aTe-9 said...

sorcerer - thank u...

impuregod - i kinda like this universe of mine... my make-believe one.... i never thought anyone wud like this.

jewelry artisan: harjot - glad u enjoyed it.

gyanban- i wrote this as i waited online for u to post the final part of "a simple ghost story". lol

Saurabh Panshikar said...

nice crap... enjoyed it...

Who says crap don't rhyme with rap?