watch me watch you watchin' me.......

"though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night....."

Saturday 12 December 2009

I don't even......

I see you walkin with someone else,
after your walked out on me for the hundreth time,
Tucking her hair behind her ear,
like you always did mine,
When we passed and our arms brushed,
chills ran up my spine,
You pretended like you didnt know me,
like nothin has happened between you and I,
After you left, I hvn't been the same,
Here you are actin like you dont even know my name.


You think I'll neva get over you,
but babe, alot has changed,
When you broke my broken heart,
I knew for you this was just a game,
Now you are nothin but a pretty face,
that I keep behind a broken frame,
The next time that we meet,
I'll pretend that I dont even know your name...


The corner that we met,
it ain't special, ain't nothin but a place to forget,
The way we kissed,
I can still taste you on my lips,
Thought you're not the kind to hurt,
nothin could be more further from the truth,
But someday soon, sooner than soon,
I am sure I won't even remember your name.


A man like you and your kind,
deserve to be kept totally, completely outta my mind,
You act like you have achieved somethin',
not looking back at the pieces that you leave behind,
Trust me babe, one day you'd lose at your own game,
you would join me in the heartbreak's hall of fame,
Till then I'm gonna tell my heart and everyone else that,
That I dont even know your name.... ;-)

8 comments:

S. said...

woha!nice one girlie ..

keep writing \m/

angel from heaven said...

Well written full of emotion and feeling.

Vikram Kumar said...

Nice poem.
The emotions are well expressed. The rhythm is nice as well.

Do visit ma blog in your leisure.

Keep writing.
Cheers.. :)

7-aTe-9 said...

hey guys... thanx alot.... i really appreciate ur encourgement...

vineet said...

whoaaa
awesum..last para touched the core..that hall of fame thngreally man...roxxx
.fan of u..mind blowng

Anonymous said...

gal..u stole my thoughts and beautifully knitted them in this poem of yours....

was a very touching one...

specially parts of the last para.. :)

Gugan said...

tht was a well articulated feelings of a broken heart..
visting ur blog for the first time..u got a nice writing here...

Gugan said...

and by the way...whats ur name..